Human Resources Manager
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and high-end designs can be seen worn by the most stylish trendsetters on and off the fashion runway.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing payroll management, talent acquisition, and HR policy development. You would also manage training and professional development, employee relations, performance management, and compensation.
• Recruit and retain top level talent; manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding process; oversee employee training and professional development
• Establish and maintain relationships with multi-level staff; ensure new recruits integrate effectively into the organization
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state employment for the US and Canada; monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Research retail business practices, policies, organization structure, roles and responsibilities to better understand and support the business
• Manage employee payroll and benefits; implement payroll and wage changes aligned with federal and state laws
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
• 5+ years’ human resource experience
• Knowledge of the US labor regulatory environment