Human Resources Manager
Our client is a renowned agency presenting groundbreaking digital services every day. Their creative, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing and improving performance programs and managing key employee policies and procedures. You would also be responsible for leading background checks, preparing offer letters, and coordinating visa efforts.
• Manage employee onboarding, orientation, and training and direct all aspects of conducting exit interviews
• Oversee and complete background checks, prepare offer letters, and coordinate visa efforts as necessary
• Improve company-wide performance review and goal-setting practices; ensure team members receive regular direction, actionable feedback, and career development guidance
• Lead key employee policies and procedures that scale, strengthen, and shape company culture for employee well-being, communication, professional growth, and satisfaction
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ agency or start-up experience preferred