IIS Full Stack Developer
Our client is a well-known integrated agency specializing in research, brand, retail, and media. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing application migrations and server software updates. You would also be responsible for working with leadership and web developers to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time.
• Oversee application migrations from RackSpace to AWS and manage server software updates and patches with website updates arising from the migration
• Implement industry security standards and best practices, including Data Encryption, SQL, and database optimization
• Manage API, internal and external, implementation and testing for migrated applications; support the
LAMP stack development team with transitioning PHP based applications
• Lead client website updates, such as graphics, copy, SEO and programming changes across various systems
• Communicate project status with leadership to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time; partner with web developers to ensure cohesion, effectiveness, and efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 8-10 years’ experience
• 5+ years’ digital or IT industry experience and maintaining relational database systems
• 3+ years’ experiencing managing email, DNS, data, and application hosting services through software interfaces