Our client in the activewear industry seeks an Image Editor for a contract position that will be 30-40 hours/week.
The ideal candidate will be a Photoshop wizard and be proficient in illustration and design on a Mac computer. Apparel production and photo editing/retouching experience is preferred.
As an Image Artist, you will bring to life the seasonal category creative narrative through exceptional and innovative image creation. You have a hybrid skill set and passion for creative and technical work, in the Image Artist Studio you will be working to a high level of expertise and collaborating in a creative environment. Image Artists create and maintain product images and licensed schematics to set standards. The Image Artist Studio is passionate about helping our cross-functional partners, supporting and challenging each other, and creating amazing work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Illustration or relevant field
• 1-2+ years’ experience working with illustration, design, multimedia and page-layout software on a Macintosh computer
• 3 years’ experience in lieu of a degree
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience with graphic art, illustration, photo editing, web design, color design or animation
• Experience communicating messages and ideas with images instead of words
• Detail and results oriented: good attention to details and deadlines.
• General ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities and follow-through to deliver on commitments.
• Strong communication skills, proficient information-seeking skills and drive for results • Effective team player
• Independently seek information and trouble shoot. Ask questions for understanding and clarification.
• Apparel and high-volume production experience is preferred