Import Production Assistant
Los Angeles based company is looking for an Import Production Assistant with experience working in import production for at least one year. Proficiency in Excel is mandatory. Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Issue, file and maintain all purchase orders and update vendors for any revisions
- Track samples of all Incoming/outgoing samples
- Create and maintain purchase order tracking chart
- Create, maintain, and finalize size breaks for purchase orders
- Communicate daily with import factories for purchase orders, size breaks, UPCs, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.