Inbound Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their strategic, integrated, and customized approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing the digital communication strategy. You would also be responsible for overseeing marketing automation and partnering with cross-functional marketing and communications team members.
• Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to engage key stakeholders; increase leads, identify demographics, synch with CRM, and exceed business objectives
• Manage marketing automation technology and setup communication flows to targeted audiences with data from the CRM with dynamic text
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as marketing and communications, social media strategy, content strategy, and key members
• Create, update, maintain, and optimize content across various communication plans for each program; ensure copy and branding remains cohesive, consistent, and accurate across all platforms
• Conduct data analysis across programs, campaigns, and segments and provide strategic recommendations to continually improve
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ marketing experience
• HubSpot and/or Pardot Certification