Industrial Design Director
Our client is a renowned design studio creating award-winning creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing all aspects of the project vision, including strategy and creative project management.
• Lead all aspects of the project vision, including strategy and creative project management and manage client meetings, workshops, and communications
• Lead brainstorming sessions and conduct research about the competitive landscape, environment, user research, and inspiration
• Manage sketch development, CAD modelling, and rendering and coordinate projects in partnership with the Program Manager
• Create physical models, 3D prints, and storyboarding presentations and execute back end design support, including CMF documentation, DFM, ME support, and commission models
• Supervise, mentor, and train junior and mid-level staff, monitor performance, and lead internal reviews
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design
• 7+ years’ experience
• Portfolio showcasing meaningful products that have gone to market, a developed design process, and masterful imagery and presentation
• Proficiency in 2D and 3D programs