Our client is a consumer goods brand specializing in designing innovative high-quality work gear for professionals. They pride themselves on engineering, testing, and inventing all their products in the USA to guarantee customer satisfaction.
In this role, you would manage all aspects of industrial design and develop new products to enhance customers’ lives. You would also partner with cross-functional teams to create customer experiences for the next generation of products.
- Oversee all aspects of industrial design and develop and implement new product design to enrich customers’ lives
- Build cohesive seasonal collections with supporting evidence and contribute to approved material, color, and graphics library
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management on GTM strategies, end-of-life strategies, and channel management
- Integrate consumer insights into innovative design solutions across a multitude of media; partner with the engineering team to develop product specifications and validate prototypes
- Lead various qualitative research consumer programs, including home visits, ethnographies, and focus groups
Key Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ related product design experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, CAD, and Solidworks