Our clientis well-known company presenting the latest must-haves. Their modern, on-trend,and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would manage all aspects ofindustrial design and develop new products to enhance customers’ lives. Youwould also partner with cross-functional teams to create customer experiencesfor the next generation of products.
• Oversee all aspects of industrial design anddevelop and implement new product design to enrich customers’ lives
• Buildcohesive seasonal collections with supporting evidence and contribute to approvedmaterial, color, and graphics library
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams,including product management on GTMstrategies, end-of-life strategies, and channel management
• AssistProduct Developers with specification documents for vendors to execute designsand partner with Product Developers, Industrial Designers, MechanicalEngineers, and manufacturing partners
• Integrate consumer insights into innovativedesign solutions across a multitude of media; partner with the engineering teamto develop product specifications and validate prototypes
• Lead various qualitative research consumerprograms, including home visits, ethnographies, and focus groups
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, industrial design,or graphic design
• 5+ years’ experience as a CMF Designer, IndustrialDesigner, Product Designer, Interior Designer, Graphic Designer, or WorkingArtist in a related discipline
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite andKeyShot
• Understanding of materials and manufacturingprocesses