Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
Influencer Coordinator Overview:
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
Influencer Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization and drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
Influencer Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Proven marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
To be considered for the Influencer Coordinator role, please send resumes, samples/ link and 1-2 lines of why you feel you would be a great Marketing Assistant for this team!