Influencer Marketing and Events Manager
Our client is a leading company managing top prestige beauty brands. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes brands as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing social influencer marketing programs. You would also be responsible for researching and identifying key influencers across multiple channels.
• Develop, implement, and manage social influencer marketing programs; establish strategies and plans to drive earned awareness and advocacy
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels; source, build, and maintain the influencer database of influencers through seeding programs
• Negotiate and secure earned and paid placements, monitor and evaluate performance, and ensure compliance when appropriate
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and execute events centered around influencer engagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience identifying, recruiting, and managing influencer and brand ambassador programs in the beauty or fashion industry
• Experience pitching earned placements and pitching and negotiating paid placements