Digital Marketing Jobs
Influencer Marketing Associate
Influencer Marketing Associate
Our client is a boutique digital marketing agency based in downtown New York City, specializing in helping brands who target female millennials reach broader and more engaged audiences.
As the Influencer Marketing Associate, you will assist with strategic influencer campaigns that drive measurable results for our clients (in the beauty, CPG, beverage industries, amongst others), as well as manage strategic relationships with our influencer network. The successful candidate will be outgoing, extremely personable, and have excellent communication and analytical skills. They will also have a strong passion for inclusion, diversity, cultural awareness and thoughtful, meaningful projects.
The Influencer Marketing Associate will be an integral part of a dynamic team in a role that touches various aspects of marketing: strategy, creative briefs, analysis, as well as relationship and account management. In this role, reporting to the Senior Influencer Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute marketing initiatives, create/oversee campaign timelines, create and manage budgets, and help ensure overall client satisfaction.
This role will be based out of our downtown NYC office (starting remotely, per the current New York On Pause order).
- You will be responsible for the ongoing development, execution and measurement of various influencer marketing campaigns for several clients.
- You will handle regular and consistent communications with existing and new influencers to in our network.
- You will develop relationships with individuals and brands, including organizing (remote) meetups and other innovative online relationship building events.
- You will pitch outgoing opportunities to brands based on talent needs.
- You will keep informed of industry trends, events and deals.
- You will consistently explore opportunities to develop existing clients and participate in new program pitches and presentations.
- You will provide insight and research new talent.
- You will liaise with key members of the marketing team to create strategic marketing calendars.
- You will transform influencer campaign data into actionable insights and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- You will provide valuable insights and reporting for monthly and campaign reports, and successfully take action on those insights.
- You will manage client requests and prioritize with business needs; conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- You will liaise with clients and attend client meetings.
Essential Skills + Experience:
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, the Office suite and Adobe suite.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Values our critical team effort, commitment to excellence.
- Extensive familiarity with social media (including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and online content, and evidence of a developed social media/web presence.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google Analytics and email marketing analytical tools.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology, media, cultural & content trends; values and contributes to team brainstorms & conversation.
- Self-Starter, possesses ability to act and operate efficiently and independently to accomplish objectives.
- Outgoing, personable and ability to work on the fly.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions