Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a leading company creating innovative and visionary must-haves. Their modern, cool, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing influencer marketing programs and social engagement campaigns.
• Develop, implement, and manage influencer marketing programs and track published influencer content and assist with creating campaign reports
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels; source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
• Generate innovative and engaging concepts to drive opinion and action; identify and evaluate engaging and shareable content to drive sales for target audience
• Track and analyze monthly influencer campaign analytics; share actionable campaign insights to optimize and continually enhance the program
• 3-5+ years’ digital and influencer marketing experience for a brand and/or agency
• Strong understanding of social media channels
• Experience with social analytics and influencer discovery and tracking tools