Influencer Marketing Manager - Beauty
Exciting Beauty Company in LA is looking for a rock star Influencer Marketing Manager to join their growing team! The ideal candidate is passionate, hard-working, and works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Talent Strategy and Audience Development
- Deliver excellent service, guidance, and opportunities to in-house Creators
- Provide consistent communication and counsel across all business matters for Creators, including growth trajectory, brand extensions, industry trends, and revenue opportunities
- Monitor analytics and data science to develop programs that assist creators with audience development strategies and best practices across relevant social platforms (YT, SC, IG, FB, Twitter, etc)
- Work closely with Creators to ensure the timely fulfillment and adherence to creative briefs for brand partner requirements
- Work cross functionally with all relevant departments to fulfill brand asks, including Studio Operations, Brand Partnerships, Program Marketing, etc
- Work with Sales team on paid brand campaigns, and act as Creator point of contact for all talent-related campaign deliverables
- Identify talent, build relationships, and negotiate partnerships with leading beauty creators to grow in-house Creator roster
- Bachelor’s degree or higher 2+ years in the entertainment marketing, MCN, or digital talent management space.
- Experience working with talent, agents, and managers
- Experience managing significant digital talent/creators and exceptional understanding of how to work with them
- Thorough understanding of the creator/brand/social ecosystem Knowledge of digital landscape and audience development
- A passion for creators and the beauty space