Influencer Marketing Specialist
Our client, a very fast growing e-commerce beauty company is looking for an Influencer Marketing Specialist to join their team!
• Create, manage and implement marketing campaigns to insure effective story telling through influencer integration
• Directly oversee and manage influencer marketing initiatives including the content creator program, tours and onsite visits, PR and gifting
• Work directly with each influencer segment to identify talent and opportunity, match influencers with the optimal product and campaigns, negotiate contracts, manage deliverables and measure impact and return
• Work with the social media and content teams to leverage, implement, manage and measure UGC content on branded platforms. Collectively implement strategies, campaigns and programs to leverage all opportunities to expand reach.
• Drive requirements for, approve and deploy digital content to support influencer programs in order to achieve objectives including; effective story-telling, application of strategic vision and achieve brand and campaign objectives including revenue and ROI targets
• Benchmark competitors to understand how the influencer marketing segment is evolving and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
• Request, approve and deploy influencer generated digital content to support campaign objectives to insure effective story-telling, application of brand vision and achieve brand and campaign objectives
• Participate in the ideation process including developing and executing marketing initiatives including new product launches, promotions and campaigns and apply to social platforms.
• Work with social media teams to leverage, implement, manage and measure all UGC content on branded platforms
• Work effectively within the marketing department and with adjacent stake holders
• Proactively scout and test new influencers and content creators to feature on the platform to expand audiences and reach
•2 years of hands-on experience working on a digital native, social first direct to consumer brand. Beauty, Fashion, Trend or Event Planning categories a plus!
• Proven ability to create a marketing campaign and communicate this in a visual deck
• Basic Excel Skills
• Creative, discerning brand eye with the ability to learn and apply brand voice
• Keen ability to develop and tell stories using visual content
• Keen ability to match influencers with the right product, campaign and program
• Have strong understanding and experience in social media marketing
• Have strong understanding and experience in Influencer relations
• Proven experience scaling brands using influencer marketing
• Experience working with product and design team, and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results.
• Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
• Have the highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Send your resume today!