Our client is a creative, innovative, and luxurious cosmetics company that is dedicated to making women feel beautiful from the inside out. With so many gorgeous color palettes to choose from, their high-quality products are designed to enhance a woman’s natural beauty.
In this position, you would be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with a variety of influencers across various platforms. You would also be responsible for overseeing influencer events and managing PR influencer strategies.
• Develop and implement PR influencer strategies to deliver positive ROI and social category growth in partnership with team members
• Identify, pursue, and maintain strong relationships with a broad spectrum of influencers across YouTube, Instagram, and other necessary platforms
• Manage PR influencer strategic plan to deliver optimal ROI and category platform growth; analyze and recommend new opportunities for partnerships and collaborations
• Partner with the social team for campaigns and activations to ensure alignment and achieve maximum reach; identify like-minded entities for brand partnerships and collaborations
• Generate campaign performance reports, evaluate data, and provide key insights; provide support for all PR-related and industry events
• Oversee influencer events, such as Generation Beauty and BeautyCon; compose pitches and event program summaries
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ influencer-focused experience
• Proven track record leading strategic influencer campaigns with measurable ROI
• Passionate about the beauty industry