Information Assurance Analyst
Our client is a forward-thinking, innovative and creativebrand building agency that has changed the way the world views the evolution ofa brand. They have worked with aplethora of well-known and powerful brands to help strategically take them froma logo to a legitimate force in their market and industry. Their company culture is highly ranked, withan environment that celebrates entrepreneurial spirits and creative minds alike.
In this role you will spearhead management, development anddeployment of business analytical solutions while establishing and implementingdata science discipline, rigor, methodologies and tools to standardize anddrive best in class analytics practices in the agency.
• Lead the Decision Science department incollaboration with account teams in ensuring proper evaluation of KPIs or mixof KPIs
• Lead a department of advances the data sciencepractice through collaborating with analysts in developing organic measurementand analytics plan
• Develop analytical methodologies to informanalysis and optimization of creative, format, targeting, offer, messaging, etc
• Produce methods and tools for actionableinsights to be used by Media, Creative and other inter-agency teams
• Lead in exploring new sources of data and itsapplication to insights development in order to expand the agency’s vault ofdata
• Lead and coordinate automation of campaignreporting and other data sources
· Bachelors degree in Statistics, Data Science orAnalytics
· 5-7 years of Project Management experience
· Data mining expertise with focus on consumerinsights and cultural trends
· Significant client facing experience