Inside Sales Manager
Looking for an Inside Sales Manager for a Health& Wellness company in San Diego!
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be a key player of our Customer Experience team. This role will focus on leading a team of account specialists making outbound calls to warm leads, overseeing day to day sales operations of the team, developing the team and executing sales strategies for our brands. This is a high visibility position that will significantly contribute to our continued growth.
• Lead, coach and build high-performing inside sales team.
• Provides daily sales, process, and system guidance and support to sales team, including creation of and assistance with training programs and materials.
• Conduct call monitoring and provides feedback on sales processes and productivity.
• Oversee performance management and develop the sales team in products/services and consultative sales techniques.
• Monitors the activity of team members and provides motivation for meeting sales goals.
• Coordinates activities within the team so that timelines and deadlines are met.
• Supervises his or her team according to the policies of the company
• Manages salary and performance reviews; hires and fires staff as necessary.
• Resolves interpersonal issues within the team and escalates issues when necessary
• Generates and analyzes daily and weekly reports.
• Manages and develops corporate and alternative lead sources for campaigns.
• Creates/manages contests and team building events.
• 4+ years of relevant sales experience.
• 2+ years of experience managing sales agents and sales support staff.
• Experience using a CRM to track, manage and forecast sales data and metrics.
• A proven history of successful sales achievements.
• Ability to lead, coach, and develop sale team members while driving customer service, work quality, and team productivity.
• Exceptional negotiating and consultative sales skills.
• Keen customer centric attitude and behavior.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
• Ability to be flexible while working in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree
Employment is Full-Time in our San Diego, California Office.