Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a leading digital agency presenting a seamless user experience through sophisticated platforms, digital applications, and diverse opportunities. Their integrated, modern, and collaborative approach offers transformative and award winning work.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the strategic development and implementation of web analytics, including analysis, reporting, and optimization. You would also be essential in providing strategic and innovative recommendations to enhance site tracking and performance.
• Develop highly effective measurement strategies and digital marketing campaigns to drive optimal results
• Create data models and design solutions to translate metrics into transformative measurement frameworks
• Collaborate with internal and external partners for web analytics platform selection, implementation, and existing platform remediation
• Analyze web metrics, customer data, and other quantitative data points; define key metrics, construct tracking dashboards, and maintain reporting structures
• Share data insights for site and campaign strategies; provide recommendations to continue enhancing procedure
• Mentor team members to enhance understanding of data, web analytics, and reporting; foster a cross-collaborative environment
• Minimum 5-6 years of web analytics, data strategies, and reporting experience
• Experience with the major web analytics solutions and some experience with major testing tools
• Advanced with Microsoft Office suite
• Intermediate understanding of broader digital marketing channels and search engine marketing principles a plus