Installer Relations Service Representative
Our client is a well-known communications company presenting revolutionary broadband services and secure networking solutions. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the Field Operations department by actively taking inbound calls, troubleshooting problems that arise, and working with cross functional team members. You will work to exceed all customer expectations with a welcoming, can do attitude.
• Research in-depth customer information for accuracy as well as verify external work orders with outbound calls in a quick turnaround environment
• Work cross functionally with various departments to learn new skills, take on new projects, and stay informed regarding new companywide product launches
• Must be able to complete Installer certification course within 30 days of hire
• Solid understanding and proficiency in high-speed data and internet services
• 2+ years technical customer service and satellite industry experience
• Knowledge of ticketing systems and the environments within
• Prior field installation and field service experience
• Troubleshooting, problem solving, and trend identification knowledge
• Ability to work non standard shift hours, including some Saturdays and Sundays