Instructional Design Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
As the Instructional Design Manager, you would be responsible for creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
•Lead and mentor Instructional Designers, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance on prioritizing and performance
• Develop complex, high-quality, and innovative instructional materials and learning solutions aligned with the organization’s brand and style guidelines
• Conduct quality control, such as evaluating, testing, and editing deliverables; resolve any technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
• Oversee projects and communicate progress, milestones, issues, and challenges with project management
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as graphic design, web and digital programming, medical writing, and project management
• Remain current on emerging industry trends; provide recommendations and incorporate latest trends; communicate key updates with the team
• 7+ years and instructional design experience focused on instructor-led, digital and blended learning
• 7+ years’ people management experience
• Proven expertise in advanced Instructional Design methodologies
• Proficient with various eLearning tools