Our client is a dynamic trade association that specializes the insurance and financial industries, they have long been the trusted source for industry knowledge. Our client is committed to thorough quality employee training and development, research, and information sharing to provide a quality service to their partners.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for creating highly interactive and engaging content for various communications including presentations, proposals, print graphics, video, and other instructional content.
• Develop complex, high-quality, and innovative instructional materials and learning solutions aligned with the organization’s brand and style guidelines
• Evaluate, test, and edit deliverables
• Resolve any technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
• Oversee projects and communicate progress with project management
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as graphic design, web and digital programming, medical writing, and project management
• Utilize Vyond to create instructional content
• Bachelor's Degree
• Extensive experience working with Vyond
• 3+ years of related experience