Our client is a leading advertising agency, specializing in social media marketing and strategic public relations. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach delivers one-of-a-kind results.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating highly interactive and engaging content for various communications collateral, including presentations, proposals, storyboards, and video scripts. You would also be responsible for liaising with various cross-functional partners.
• Develop complex, high-quality, and innovative instructional materials and learning solutions aligned with the organization’s brand and style guidelines
• Compose compelling content for presentations, proposals, storyboards, practice exercises, video and audio scripts, and assessments
• Conduct quality control, such as evaluating, testing, and editing deliverables; resolve any technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
• Oversee projects and communicate progress, milestones, issues, and challenges with project management
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as graphic design, web and digital programming, medical writing, and project management
• Remain current on emerging industry trends; provide recommendations and incorporate latest trends; communicate key updates with the team
• 2-5 years’ instructional design and development experience
• Experience with pharmaceutical, medical, and regulatory industries a plus
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Articulate Storyline
Salary: Up to $70k