Integrated Designer (Fashion)
Our client is a classic, timeless and prestigious men’s and women’s clothing retailer that has stood the test of time, making history for over 150 years. Their designs are chic and elegant, the perfect attire for work or play. This iconic brand is associated with some of the most esteemed people in history, making them a staple of luxury and grace.
In this role you will be working under the Art Director, assisting the AD and Designers to carry out the designs for Digital and Print projects.
- Create projects from idea conceptualization through to final execution
- Create and design graphics, layouts, and computer-based artwork for assigned collateral such as promotional materials, corporate graphics, hang tags, labeling, posters, catalogues, brochures, and packaging
- Assist in design and development of digital assets and site content pages
- Ongoing support and revisions with various digital assets including emails, banner ads, and homepage updates as needed throughout the day
- 1-3 years experience within Digital and Print Design or recent grad with strong internships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Coding experience or knowledge of HTML is a huge plus