Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have cosmetics and skincare products. Their on-trend, innovative, and modern approach is applauded by beauty trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including marketing to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ production design experience, in-house or agency
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite