Integrated/Digital Project Manager
Our client is a renowned marketing and communications agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Manage projects through the entire life cycle, including discovery, design and development, deployment, and maintenance
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs and help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Lead project management of complex projects, such as display ad campaigns, micro sites, games, apps, and visual brand and identity
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques, analyze results, and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects and assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5+ years’ digital project management experience in an interactive marketing agency environment
• Experience leading, developing and executing budgets, project plans, schedules, and scopes of work
• Fluency with web, social media, banner technologies, and platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, and WordPress