Integrated Graphic Designer
Our client is a leading beauty brand that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print marketing campaigns and social media design. You would also oversee photography responsibilities, such as photo retouching and color-correcting.
• Manage visual elements of email marketing campaigns and develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Direct and produce all graphic design content design for website, print, email campaigns, and social media
• Oversee various aspects of photography, including photo retouching, color-correcting, formatting, and watermarking
• Research, analyze, develop, and execute marketing promotions in collaboration with the Director of Marketing
• Maintain and organize the marketing calendar; retain creative projects and images in the marketing server
• Graphic design experience
• Proficient with Mac operating system and Adobe Creative Suite
• Fashion industry experience a plus
• HTML/CSS coding and Magento platform experience a plus