Integrated Graphic Designer
Our client is a leading beautybrand that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest andhottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presentscustomized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this position, you would beresponsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital andprint marketing campaigns and social media design. You would also overseephotography responsibilities, such as photo retouching and color-correcting.
• Manage visual elements of emailmarketing campaigns and develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned withthe brand’s guidelines
• Remain informed of emergingindustry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and providestrategic recommendations
• Direct and produce all graphicdesign content design for website, print, email campaigns, and social media
• Oversee various aspects of photography, including photo retouching,color-correcting, formatting, and watermarking
• Research, analyze, develop, and execute marketing promotions in collaborationwith the Director of Marketing
• Maintain and organize the marketing calendar; retain creative projects andimages in the marketing server
• Graphic design experience
• Proficient with Mac operatingsystem and Adobe Creative Suite
• Fashion industry experience aplus
• HTML/CSS coding and Magento platform experience a plus