Our client is a well-known agency specializing in providing exceptional media solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading customized marketing plans to target customer goals for the client’s sales, marketing, and lead nurturing funnel.
• Develop and implement customized marketing plans to target customer goals for the client’s sales, marketing, and lead nurturing funnel
• Serve as a subject matter expert for clients and provide vision and strategy to achieve client’s objectives
• Lead digital and traditional buying, planning, and reporting, including social, mobile, tablet, video, content, SEM, programmatic, print, and broadcast
• Present key insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics
• Oversee campaign performance reports and communicate results across teams to ensure continuous program enhancement
• Partner with the Associate Director to develop and implement budget allocations across media and media mix scenarios
• 3-4 years’ digital media planning/buying experience
• Knowledge of digital media and traditional media
• Proficient with Mediamind, DoubleClick/DFA, Comscore, Kantar/Stradegy, MOAT, MediaOcean, Nielsen @Plan, Ad Relevance, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong media publisher relationships