Digital Marketing Jobs
Integrated Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading branding firm, specializing in promoting and licensing companies.
Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach presents a diverse portfolio spanning across various sectors.
In this position, you would be responsible for promoting brands and implementing comprehensive marketing plans. You would also develop marketing programs to support sales activities, such as events and retailer campaigns.
• Manage brand messaging and product distribution; direct social sponsorship programs from concept to execution stages; help with paid marketing campaigns across platforms
• Oversee retail celebrity activations and coordinate with retailers on influencer appearances
• Supervise influencer program, including solicitation and asset management; secure client assets and any necessary approvals
• Share comprehensive social campaign metrics with clients and continuously enhance social platforms metric results
• Educate teams about brand guidelines, on-going support, and materials; ensure partner-produced communications meet standards
• Bachelor’s degree
• Consumer brand experience required; minimum 5 years experience in social, digital media, or relevant marketing or analytics field
• Possess media relations experience and existing relationships with a range of media
• Knowledge of all social media platforms; experience planning and executing events
• Experience with database systems and Microsoft PowerPoint