Integrated Media Manager
Our client is a well-known agency specializing in providing exceptional media solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of integrated media campaigns, including digital, print, TV, radio, OOH and events. You would also be responsible for leading buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients.
• Oversee all aspects of integrated media campaigns, including digital, print, TV, radio, OOH and events and lead buying, planning, and reporting for assigned clients
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations and innovative concept to drive each channel and customer account performance
• Generate campaign performance reports for all campaign key performance indicators and present key findings to improve programs
• Develop RFP’s, compile integrated media packages, create compelling POV’s, and manage strong relationships with media publishers
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1.5-2.5 years’ digital media planning/buying experience on agency
• Proficient with Google Analytics, DoubleClick/DFA, Comscore, Nielsen @Plan, and Ad Relevance