Our client is a renowned agency presenting groundbreaking solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and revolutionary approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading pre-production, production and post production across print, digital, broadcast, and OOH.
• Oversee all aspects of pre-production, production, and post production across all platforms, including print, digital, broadcast, and OOH
• Maintain communication with creative, account, and media service teams to facilitate account, campaign, and project workflow
• Develop production budget, schedule, and address production related questions internal and external clients
• Oversee the vendors, procurement, and bidding process and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Collaborate with creative, mechanical, and media to deliver creative content within the planned budget and timeline
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising
• 2-4 years’ experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and social media