Our client, an online media and technology company, is seeking an Interaction Designer to create customer-focused web and desktop applications while collaborating with a team of passionate designers.
The Interaction Designer will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for one of our brands which attract millions of users each month throughout the family of over 300 websites.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications
- Create web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or e-commerce websites.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback.
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX focused product manager or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in design, Fine Arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, product use cases and prototypes for consumer-facing desktop applications.
- High levels of competence with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of browser strengths and limitations.
- Proficient in using prototyping tools (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, Invision app, Marvel).
- Self-motivated, ability to work w/ limited direction, detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills.