Our client is a renowned company presenting revolutionary and unparalleled digital solutions. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Interaction Designer, you would be responsible for serving as the Interaction Designer on selected projects to deliver the best possible user experience and participate in brainstorming and concepting sessions internally and with clients.
• Serve as Interaction Designer on selected projects to deliver the best possible user experience and participate in brainstorming and concepting sessions internally and with clients
• Create conceptual diagrams, workflows, use cases, personas, and storyboards and sketch user scenarios and user interfaces to help conceptualize user experiences
• Assist with primary and secondary user research activities and produce design artifacts such as sketches, annotated wireframes, interaction specifications and guidelines, and interactive prototypes
• Apply user-centered design process to solving problems in emerging mediums that have little precedence
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• 2+ years’ mobile design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision