Our client is a well-known digital agency presenting unmatched creative solutions across the globe. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Interaction Designer, you would design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications.
• Manage and design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications
• Create web designs and landing pages for lead generation and e-commerce websites and drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
• Develop scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• Bachelor's degree in design, Fine Arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), Computer Science or a related field
• 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX focused product manager or similar role
• Tenure of 2 years or more at each job you’ve had throughout your career
• Background at an agency, entertainment, e-commerce or SAAS
• Proficient in developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, product use cases and prototypes for consumer-facing desktop applications
• High levels of competence with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proficient in using prototyping tools Axure, Balsamiq, Invision app, Marvel