Interactive Art Director
Our client is a well-known marketing agency presenting revolutionary digital creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top pharmaceutical brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the design and execution of projects, including websites, apps, emails, banner ads, videos, print, and new business presentations. You would also be responsible for developing marketing and communications campaigns and identifying systems to include illustration, typography, color, layout, and photography.
• Lead the design and execution of projects, including websites, apps, emails, banner ads, videos, print, and new business presentations
• Partner with the Creative Director to develop marketing and communications campaigns and identity systems to include illustration, typography, color, layout, and photography
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, such as Copywriters, UX Designers, Web Designers and Web Developers to ensure a successful campaign
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices; provide recommendations to incorporate findings into design campaigns
• 6+ years’ design experience in an agency environment
• Pharma and healthcare experience
• Strong knowledge of responsive web and app design
• Expert-level knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud