Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing a variety of design and custom assignments from concept through final production. You would also be responsible for generating high quality and innovative executions within budget and deadlines specific to each project.
• Develop a variety of design and custom assignments from concept through final production; generate high quality and innovative executions within budget and deadlines specific to each project
• Perform front-end coding needs, deliver strong design solutions, and create templates for reoccurring promotions and features
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various team members, including Developers, Project Managers, Account Managers, and sales; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ interactive and custom ad design experience within the advertising industry
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canvas, and Edge