Our client is a leading marketing agency specializing in delivering interactive solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, highly-customized, and integrated approach drives unparalleled engagement and retains users.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of visual design, including typography, layout, and color sensibilities. You would also be responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams to implement visual solution to support a new product.
• Develop and design high-level interactive products aligned with the brand’s guidelines; translate data into engaging visual stories
• Partner with analytics, marketing, editorial, and development teams to implement and optimize interactive designs across mobile and desktop web
• Lead the development process; obtain and integrate stakeholder feedback to continually enhance products
• Identify and implement design process improvements; remain current of emerging industry trends and present best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic, visual, or communication design
• 4+ years’ data visualization design or interaction design experience
• Familiarity with html5 and CSS