Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing various interactive projects, such as site features, category page updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, photography, video, online media placements, print collateral. You would also be responsible for coordinating project workflow and ensuring all deliverables are completed on-time.
• Manage multiple creative projects, including site features, category page updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, photography, and video
• Partner with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs and serve as the key contact for project management; transform briefs into executable projects with deliverables and timelines
• Direct communication and coordination workflow between all stakeholders, including design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production, and development
• Traffic assets through the review process and incorporate feedback; ensure deliverables achieve project objectives and is approved by all necessary stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 years’ project management experience
• 3 years’ team management experience
• 2 years’ vendor management experience