Ourclient is a well-known company presenting groundbreaking design solutions.Their innovative, transformative, and creative approach distinguishes them as aleader in the industry.
In thisposition, you would be responsible for all aspects of the interior designprocess from conception to execution. You would also collaborate directly withinternal and external partners and provide expertise to meet client’sobjectives.
• Managethe entire interior design process from conception to implementation, includinginspiration, color story development, research, space planning, and execution
• Develop budgets,purchase orders, drawings, visual design presentations, and color boards topresent tailored solutions for the customer
• Workdirectly with the client, understand their needs, share expertise to achievetheir objectives, and provide a holistic vision
• Maintainclient database to build ongoing meaningful relationships; remain in contactwith customers over time to retain clientele for future projects
• Collaboratewith internal partners and external vendors to meet and exceed customer’s needsand achieve deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in interiordesign, architecture, or related field
• 5+ years’ interior design experience