Our client is a well-known architecture and interior design firm presenting cutting-edge solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for all aspects of the interior design process from conception to execution. You would also collaborate directly with internal and external partners and provide expertise to meet client’s objectives.
• Manage the entire interior design process from conception to implementation, including inspiration, color story development, research, space planning, and execution
• Develop budgets, purchase orders, drawings, visual design presentations, and color boards to present tailored solutions for the customer
• Work directly with the client, understand their needs, share expertise to achieve their objectives, and provide a holistic vision
• Maintain client database to build ongoing meaningful relationships; remain in contact with customers over time to retain clientele for future projects
• Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to meet and exceed customer’s needs and achieve deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, or related field
• 4-7 years of interior design experience
• Experience with hospitality or restaurant is a plus
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Revit, and AutoCAD