Internal Communications Consultant
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading communication strategies to inform and engage employees.
• Serve as the internal copywriter across departments, develop communications, and ensure content is aligned with brand standards
• Implement scalable event strategies and present initiatives to anticipate changing needs of the business
• Oversee projects through the creative and production process by constant, clear communication with local and global stakeholders
• Track and measure intranet use, monitor social channels of intranet, and analyze data and provide recommendations
• Lead project management for large scale corporate events, including establishing timelines, program objectives, budget, logistics, and branding needs
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or public relations
• 3+ years’ experience in a high paced environment
• Experience working in a role relative to internal or corporate communications required