Internal Communications Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Internal Communications Specialist, you would support multiple digital communication channels.
• Serve as the team’s go-to person for ideas and creation of graphic design work, which will be used across multiple channels
• Coordinate internal content across various channels, including newsletter, intranet and digital signage and ensure aligned with brand guidelines
• Write short internal articles for company intranet site and weekly internal newsletter and co-manage digital signage production across multiple locations
• Support event coordination and logistics and assist in the development of communication plans with an eye toward innovative approaches
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or journalism, or 3+ years of equivalent experience in the communications field
• Experience with digital signage/social media preferred
• Solid understanding of graphic design and typography
• Photography/video editing experience
• Experience of storyboarding, shooting and editing video to create engaging pieces
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop