International Customer Service Coordinator
Our client, a Private Label Accessories company, is looking to hire an International Customer Service Coordinator. This person will be responsible for managing the entire international order process while providing customer service and account management to our international distributors and internal customers. This position will act as the liaison between sales, production, the factories, international customers, and freight forwarders in order to execute order fulfillment and on-time shipping. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- Manage the order fulfillment process (samples and seasonal orders), from order receipt to shipping and invoicing.
- Provide timely and accurate data entry and order processing into Blue Cherry (ERP system).
- Responsible for updating or making changes to sales orders due to dropped or canceled styles, price changes, changes to the ship window, or short shipments from the factory.
- Responsible for packing list verification – ensuring the information on the packing list matches the information in our system.
- Responsible for providing customer service and operations support to our international distributors and internal customers.
- Ensure production is on time, freight is scheduled and shipped, required documentation is provided on time for customs clearance, invoicing is complete and accurate, and any other logistics issues are addressed and resolved.
- Responsible for managing customers’ orders, handing customer inquiries such as order status, product information, and product availability, resolving customer and shipping issues.
- Responsible for tracking product flow against order ready dates, partnering with production and the factories to ensure on-time shipping and communicating any delays or issues to sales and the customer.
- Communicate any changes or holds on orders as they occur and partners with sales for a quick solution.
- Act as a main point of contact when sales representatives are not available.
- Manage and process claims (defectives and shortages) received at the end of shipping each season.
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience, within the fashion industry would be ideal, but not required
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize day to day responsibilities
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Willingness to adapt to change and learn new processes and procedures
- Proficient in the operation of a computer and data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and other MS Office applications
- Willingness to learn new applications (Blue Cherry)