International Marketing Manager
Our client is an international luxury beauty brand creating the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative approach presents the finest products derived from nature to create your next beauty look.
The International Marketing Manager will be in charge of overseeing the workflow between the Marketing international teams’ needs, specially Asia: HK, Taiwan, Korea but also Canada, UK and Russia teams and our US National Marketing, sales, promotional, and Visual and Merchandising teams and serve as a liaison and driver between them, assuring datelines and projects are met.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong sensibility for project management, and thrives as the bridge and driver force between the International Marketing and the National Marketing and Visual and Merchandising & Creative Departments.
The candidate is an effective communicator and able to build collaborative relationship with cross functional teams, and is a skilled multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude.
This role will report to our CEO and President.
- Cascade the Global Brand strategy to Regions for implementation.
- Supervising the communications and needs between the international –mainly HK, Taiwan, Korea but also Canada, UK and Russia- Marketing team and the US Marketing and Visual & Merchandising team, acting as the middle person between them, establishing and assuring project timelines and calendars are met, monitoring the status of all visual merchandising and store design projects, and keeping projects moving.
- Develop efficiencies in workflow through increased understanding of the business, project management process, and company resources, assuring that all deliverables are fully executed on time or ahead of schedule and without error, creative assets are shared, and sales targets are met. Ensuring that International needs and preferences (products, creative assets) are considered and taken into account whenever possible.
- Assuring the execution of all new market launches, working with the International and National team to coordinate all collateral, merchandising, etc. for market entry.
- Evolve and maintain regional launch calendars based on the global launch cadence.
- Work with Global Marketing to review and refine new launch forecast guidelines
- Adapt merchandising strategies to be relevant for Regions.
- Assist on international pricing. Work with Global Marketing to assist with new product pricing with the global guideline, and ensure that markets adhere to this guideline. Track local pricing (including relationship of price points between key reference markets) and recommend pricing actions as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with strong operational background in project management. Preferred experience working with Asia.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in related area.
- Preferred experience in the luxury cosmetics industry or luxury goods.
- Requires outstanding project management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams and build strong partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Detailed as well as big picture thinker.
- Proficiency in using Apple Mac OSX platform and Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated problem-solver and self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.