Our Client, an established fashion company located in the South Bay, is looking for an International Merchandiser to join their team!
• Work with our partners to understand their business focusing on key assortments and products they have on order. Make educated recommendations for styles that can work in their markets.
• Become an expert in your lines as this position requires you have extensive product knowledge of a large volume of SKUs.
• Answer product questions while continually sending out product information (buys, drops and revisions etc.) to keep everyone up to date.
• Help International partners to understand product availability, sales samples, sales trends, key initiatives, marketing strategies and product direction.
• Suggest replacement options for styles/colors that have not been bought yet, are no longer available or may have dropped from the line once orders come in to help maintain the distributor’s business.
• Review overall sales and understand what categories the distributors or subsidiaries are achieving growth or losing sales to find opportunities.
• Give projections and sales goals -Collaborate and communicate with International Director of Merchandising
• Aggressive sales approach is needed. Phone calls and emails are essential to success in this position. The merchandiser must be comfortable performing product presentations to customers.
• Demonstrate high level of quality work focusing with specific attention to details.
• Ability to work independently, but also convey successful team building skills.
• Produce sales analysis documents