International Operations Administrative Assistant
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skincare must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern products, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for packing products and collateral per sales channel’s request. You would also be responsible for tracking kits and communicating with various teams.
• Manage and pack products and collateral per sales channel’s request and ship out via UPS following internal guidelines
• Track kits, samples, collateral, and new products by using internal reports and pivot table and communicate with teams
• Assist with leading the operations of the company’s office and ensure logistical requirements are achieved on-time and accurately
• Establish procedures for optimal efficiency, generate weekly reports, create staff manuals, and lead project management
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel