International Specialty Sales Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand applauded by beauty enthusiasts everywhere. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative skincare inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing international accounts, including retailers and distributors. You would also be responsible for achieving sales targets and prospecting new markets.
• Oversee international accounts, including retailers and distributors, achieve sales targets, and implement strategic plans to increase sales
• Research and identify new opportunities, prospect new markets, and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Establish the wholesale forecast and maintain marketing calendars, new launch plans, and customer specific marketing activities
• Manage inventory by processing orders, order entry, transfers, RTV’s, and maintaining tracking in partnership with the Planning Director
• Collaborate with supply chain, sales operations, and warehouse teams to ensure timely delivery of all orders and support the International Sales Director with evaluating international markets
• Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
• 3+ years’ international sales or marketing experience
• Beauty corporate sales, marketing, or merchandising experience
• Bilingual in Mandarin, Spanish, or French a plus