Our client is a well-known specialty brand that focuses in the manufacturing and marketing of the most comfortable basic apparel. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative designs set them apart as leaders in the industry with their diverse portfolio of leading brands.
As the Intimates Designer, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
• Strong sketching skills
• Experience creating tech packs and mood boards
• Background in bra and traditional apparel design
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator