Leading Apparel Brand is looking for an Inventory Analyst to join their team.
POSITION: Inventory Analyst
Responsible for the data entry and maintenance of all inventory product movement. The Inventory Control Analyst will assist in the duties of inventory management for the repairs department.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists in updating a database to track the location, transfer and disposal of product.
· Prepares and generates monthly/quarterly reporting for inventory management.
· Assists in the preparation and conducting of physical inventories on a quarterly and annual basis as required.
· Reports to management areas of concern regarding issues within inventory control.
· Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; track, identify and investigate inventory discrepancies
· Maintain database, perform physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports
· Assist shipping and receiving
· Print work orders, locate and issue all of the parts required for assembly
· Process and document return as required following established procedures
· Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry and assisting customers
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Education:
· H.S. Diploma or GED
· 2 years of functionally related experience
· Problem analysis and problem solving skills
· Proficiency in Office Productivity tools
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills
· Must be proactive, meticulous, organized, and detail oriented
· Ability to efficiently resolve problems
· Ability to accomplish multiple tasks
· Ability to work independently